Monday 21 December 2009

The Smeeth Cup 2009

17th May 2009



After being selected for the KMGC Team, battle commenced in Margate for the first Smeeth Cup against Planet Hastings Crazy Golf Club (PHCGC).
I was paired for both the Fourballs and the Foursomes with Dave 'Four Strings' Forrest against Terry & Trevor Exall and we won both matches - 5&4 / 3&2.
In my singles match I was drawn against Terry Exall yet again and promptly lost 6&4! I lost the first few holes and then couldn't find enough aces to pull the match back in my favor.
KMGC eventually lost to PHCGC 6-11. A very sad day for all associated with Team Kent with all the players left scratching their heads and wondering what exactly went wrong?
Personally, I played very well on the whole but still needed to find some new ways to play a few of the Margate holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment